Article 1 (Purpose)
Article 2 (Granting of points)
- When a member purchases a product or service that is eligible for points (hereinafter referred to as "Eligible Product") on this website using a method specified by the Company, or when other conditions specified by the Company are met. (hereinafter referred to as "Eligible Transactions"), "LEON Points that can be purchased" (hereinafter referred to as "Points") will be awarded.
- The eligible products, eligible transactions, and the number or rate of points awarded shall be determined by the Company, and members shall comply with these decisions.
- The point award rate varies depending on the membership rank specified by the Company.
- The amount eligible for points is the total amount paid after deducting shipping costs, amount equivalent to point use, discounts, etc. for the purchase of eligible products.
- Points will not be awarded for purchasing products or using services other than this website.
- The following items are not eligible for points.
- (1) Products or services for which payment cannot be made on this website
- (2) Other products or services that are displayed on this website as not eligible for points.
- (3) At the time of payment, the portion equivalent to the amount using points. Full amount if purchased using points
- (4) Shipping fee
- (5) Discount amount due to discounts, etc.
- Points will be awarded when a member purchases an eligible product on this website and the product is shipped, or when the member applies for a service and the payment is approved by the Company. If other conditions specified by the Company are met and points are awarded, they will be awarded at the timing determined by the Company.
- Points will not be awarded if the order is canceled before the item is shipped. Regarding the handling of points such as returns after the product arrives, the handling of points shall be in accordance with Article 5 (Cancellation of Points).
Article 3 (Management of points)
- The Company will notify the Member of the number of points earned by the Member, the number of Points used by the Member, and the balance of points by the method prescribed by the Company. If a member has any doubts about the number of points, he or she shall immediately contact the Company and explain the nature of the doubt.
- The final decision regarding the number of points in the preceding paragraph shall be made by the Company, and the Member shall abide by the same.
Article 4 (Prohibition of transfer and combination of points)
- Members may not transfer or pawn their points to other members, or share points among members.
- If a member has registered for multiple memberships, the member cannot combine the points held for each membership registration.
- The provisions of the preceding two paragraphs shall not apply if approved by the Company.
Article 5 (Cancellation of points)
- After the Company has granted points, if there is a return, cancellation, or other reason for which the Company deems it appropriate to cancel the granting of points for the applicable transaction, the Company may cancel the points granted for the applicable transaction. .
- If the Company determines that a Member falls under any of the following items, the Company may cancel some or all of the points held by the Member without prior notice to the Member.
- (1) In the event of illegal or fraudulent activity
- (3) In other cases where the Company deems it appropriate to cancel the points granted to the member.
- The Company will not provide any compensation or assume any responsibility for canceled points.
Article 6 (Use of points)
- Members may use the points they hold to pay for all or part of the product purchase price and consumption tax when purchasing eligible products, etc., using the method determined by the Company, with each point equivalent to 1 yen. Please note that this cannot be used for shipping charges.
- The minimum number of points that a member can use for one order is 1 point, and the maximum is the number of points held.
- If you cancel, return, or exchange a product purchased using points, the points used for the payment will generally be refunded as points and will not be refunded in cash under any circumstances.
- Regarding the use of points, there are products and services that are not eligible for use or have conditions of use.
- Points cannot be used on sites other than this website.
- In the event that an accident such as delay, loss, theft, or damage to a product occurs during or after delivery, the Company will not be held responsible and will not refund points unless the accident is attributable to the Company. yeah.
Article 7 (Validity period and expiration of points)
- Points are valid for one year from the date they are granted. However, each time you purchase an eligible product on this website and earn new points, the validity period of the full point balance will be extended by one year from that date. However, the validity period of the point balance will not be extended if you purchase a product or service that is not eligible for the award, or even if you purchase a product that is eligible for the award, but only using points.
- You can check the expiry date of your points on My Page after logging in.
- If points are not used by the expiration date, they will automatically expire.
- Expired points cannot be used.
- The Company will not provide any compensation or assume any responsibility for expired points.
Article 8 (Cancellation of points after point use)
- If the points are canceled pursuant to Article 5, Paragraph 1 or 2 after the member has used the points pursuant to Article 6, the transaction for which the points are to be used (hereinafter referred to as "Point Utilization Transaction") shall be canceled or It may be put on hold. In addition, if the point balance held at that time is less than the point usage transaction after the purchased product is shipped or the service is applied for, the customer will be required to pay the shortfall amount.
Article 9 (Cannot be exchanged for cash)
- Members may not redeem points for cash under any circumstances.
Article 10 (Use by third parties)
- Points must be used by the member himself/herself and cannot be used by a third party other than the member.
- Use of this website is deemed to be by the user himself/herself once the user ID (email address) and associated password are entered. Even if unauthorized use occurs by a third party, as long as the password associated with the e-mail address that is the user ID for this website is entered correctly, the Company will not return the points used, and the Company will not refund the points used. We shall not be held responsible for any.
Article 11 (Taxes and Fees)
- If any taxes or incidental costs are incurred due to the acquisition or use of points, the member shall be responsible for paying them.
Article 12 (Loss/Suspension of Membership)
- If a member loses their status as a member, they will lose their points and all other rights related to the use of this service, and they will not acquire any claims against the Company due to the loss of their status. Masu.
Article 13 (Disclaimer)
- Although we will do our best to ensure the smooth operation of this service, we cannot guarantee that no problems will occur. The Company is not responsible for any system interruptions, delays, cancellations, loss of data, failures related to point use, damages caused by unauthorized access to data, or any other damages caused to members related to this service due to communication line or computer failures. shall not be liable for any.
Article 14 (Changes to this service)
- The Company may, without prior notice to members, make changes to the content of this service or the conditions for providing this service (abolition of points, suspension of point allocation, changes to target sites or transactions, changes to point award rate or usage rate). (including, but not limited to), and the Service may be terminated or suspended. Members shall agree to this in advance.
- The Company shall not be held responsible for any disadvantage or damage caused to members as a result of the changes in the preceding paragraph.
Article 15 (Changes to these Terms)
- Our company may change these Terms. In this case, the Company shall notify the effective date of the change and the content after the change on this website, and if the member continues to use this service after the change effective date, the member agrees to the change to these Terms. The revised contents of these Terms shall be effective between the Company and the member.
Additional provisions: These terms and conditions will apply to all members from April 10, 2022.
[Established on April 10, 2022]