1. Definition of users and members
- (A) These terms and conditions refer to all people who use this website as users, regardless of whether or not we are able to identify the individual user.
2. About intellectual property
- (A) Copyrights and other intellectual property rights regarding all content posted on this website (including, but not limited to, text, photographs, videos, and music) belong to our company, or It is used based on license and other legitimate rights. It is prohibited to use it for purposes other than your own personal use, to copy, publicly transmit, distribute, modify, remove, or reprint on your website, regardless of whether it is inside or outside the network, without the consent of our company or the respective rights holders. To do.
- (b) The rights to this website and the individual trademarks, marks, logos, and trade names posted on this website belong to our company, or are used under license or other legitimate title. Acts such as using these without permission from our company or the respective rights holders are prohibited by trademark law, etc. If you wish to use it, please obtain permission from our company or the respective rights holders.
4. Prohibited acts
- When using this website, the following acts (including acts that induce or prepare for such acts) are prohibited.
- (A) Acts that cause or are likely to cause disadvantage or damage to the Company, its affiliated companies, or third parties.
- (b) Acts that slander or slander the products and services of the Company and its affiliated companies, or acts that are likely to do so.
- (C) Acts that slander or slander the officers or employees of the Company or its affiliated companies, or acts that are likely to do so.
- (d) Acts that damage the trust and dignity of our company, such as violating public order and morals, or acts that are likely to do so.
- (e) Criminal acts, acts that lead to criminal acts, or acts that are likely to lead to criminal acts.
- (F) Acts that violate the laws, ordinances, or ordinances of Japan or the country/region where the user is located at the time of use, or acts that may be likely to do so.
- (g) Acts that cause the misunderstanding that the Company or its affiliated companies have some kind of alliance or cooperative relationship, or that the Company recognizes, guarantees, supports, or recommends the linked site. , or any act that is likely to occur.
5. About links
- (A) This website may be used for linking (posting of this website URL in magazines, books, publications, etc.), regardless of whether it is for profit or non-commercial purposes, provided that all terms and conditions set forth in this website are followed. (including). However, you cannot post links from websites that include the following content.
- (a) Content that is contrary to public order and morals
- (b) Content that violates various laws and regulations
- (c) Content that defames our company (including affiliated companies) or our related parties.
- (d) Other content that can be objectively determined to damage the corporate value of our company.
- (b) When a user posts a link to this website, the user agrees in advance that the linked page may be changed or deleted without prior notice, and that the linked page may be changed or deleted without prior notice. Our company assumes no responsibility for any disadvantages that may arise.
- (c) Each linked site is managed and operated under the responsibility of the respective site operator and is not under the control of our company. Our company is not responsible for the content of each linked site, or for any damages, complaints, or any other claim from a third party arising from the use of these sites. , or the fact that there is a link from this website does not mean that we recognize, guarantee, support, or recommend the use of the linked site or the products, services, companies, etc. posted on the linked site.
6. About personal information
7. About cookies
- (b) Based on the terms of the contract with a third party to whom our company outsources advertising distribution, our company may provide all or part of the information collected by cookies, etc. to the third party (including information that identifies individuals). (excluding all personal information) may be disclosed. In this case, the third party will use page history information, etc. viewed on this website to send advertisements of our company that may be of interest to users other than our company registered with the advertising network. It may also be displayed on the website. If you wish to stop such ad distribution, you can change the settings on the ad distribution company's web page.
8. About operating environment
- When using this website, we recommend the latest versions of Microsoft Edge, Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. Depending on the settings of the user's device, some browsers, and applications, unintended display may occur.
9. Information on products etc.
- Although every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information provided on this website, it may contain misleading information or typographical errors. The Company shall not be held responsible for any loss or damage arising therefrom. In the unlikely event that there is an error in price information, etc., we may not be able to accept your order even after your order has been confirmed. In that case, we will contact you with official information and confirm your intention to purchase. We strive to display published images as faithfully as possible, but due to the settings and characteristics of PC monitors, there may be slight differences in color when compared to the actual product. The Company shall not be responsible for any requests or requests made by users regarding this matter.
10. Purchasing products
- Once you have completed your application for purchasing a product, we cannot cancel or change your order, nor will we be able to bundle multiple orders together, even if the product has not yet been shipped. We may refuse orders from users who are purchased for sales purposes (resale, etc.), or who have a history of returning products, refusing to accept, or being unable to receive products, and who we deem inappropriate as a sales destination. . If there are multiple orders to the same shipping address or if the total purchase price is large, we may contact you to confirm your order. In this case, the product will be shipped after confirmation, so it may take some time before shipping. If you refuse to receive the item after it has been shipped or if you are absent for a long period of time, we may refuse your purchase on this website. Even if the selling price is officially changed due to a sale, etc. after purchase, we will not refund the difference or cancel the order, regardless of whether the product arrives or not.
11. Regarding order cancellation (sales contract cancellation)
- For the following reasons, we may cancel your order (or cancel the contract after the contract is established), regardless of whether the sales contract is established or not. In this case, the user shall consent to this regardless of whether or not there is a notice from the Company.
- (a) If the credit company does not approve the use as a result of the examination.
- (b) If false information is found in the user's personal information
- (c) If the ordered product is found to be in stock for a long time or has been discontinued after checking stock.
- (d) If the delivery cannot be completed due to unknown addressee, long-term absence, etc.
- (E) In other cases where the Company recognizes the need for order cancellation (sales contract cancellation)
12. Product returns/exchanges, etc.
- We do not accept returns or exchanges unless the product is defective, damaged during shipping, incorrectly packaged, or in other cases that are separately approved by our company. In addition, if the above applies, we will only respond by returning or exchanging the product if you contact customer support ( email@example.com ) within 8 days including the date of product arrival. We shall not be held responsible for any defects caused by this method. However, this excludes cases where there is intentional or gross negligence on our part.
13. Governing law and competent court
- The interpretation and application of this website and these Terms shall be governed by the laws of Japan. In addition, for all disputes related to this website, unless otherwise specified, the Tokyo District Court shall have exclusive jurisdiction of the first instance.
[Revised on October 1, 2022]
[Established on April 1, 2021]